Below please find additional resources for community assistance and support provided to us by the Jewish Care Program.
United Way Community Economic relief 1-866-211-9966. Call to connect to local agencies for help and resources.
Santa Fe Community Guidance Center
Presbyterian Medical Services
UNM Health Sciences
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
This Way Up
New Mexico Crisis and Access Line (NMCAL) peer to peer warmline; 1-855-466-7100
Agora Crisis Center at 505-277-3031 or 855-505-4505
SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline – 1-800-985-5990
Food and Meal Delivery
NM Aging and Long-Term Services
If you are a senior or disabled adult and cannot access groceries, please call 1-800-432-2080. Leave a message with your name, telephone number, and the city/town you reside in. We will be in contact with you within 2 hours of your call if not sooner.
Metro Area Agency on Aging
Seniors that would like to request a home delivered meal should call the Bernalillo County: Metro Area Agency on Aging at 1-505-764-6400
For seniors outside Bernalillo County, they can call the Non-Metro Area Agency on Aging at 1-505-395-2668
Food Box Deliveries
NM Dream Center 505-900-3833 (These are simple prepared meals that need to be warmed up.)
Sheriff’s Department 505-331-9378 (Non-perishables that will be delivered to seniors.)
NM Aging and Disability Resource Center 1-800-432-2080 (Call and leave a message.)
DSA Senior Meals
Age 60 and older, free donation-based lunch at 21 locations throughout Albuquerque and Bernalillo County. Lunch served from 11:30 to 12:30. Meals must be reserve 24 hours advance. Call 505-764-6400.
Santa Fe Congregant Meals – Meals at Senior Centers
Meals On Wheels
- New food distributions in response to COVID-19
- In response to the increased community need for food, The Food Depot is announcing the following drive-thru food distributions which are open to the public:
- Thursdays, from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m., The Food Depot parking lot, 1222 A Siler Rd. (in collaboration with Feeding Santa Fe)
- Saturdays : The Food Depot (in collaboration with Feeding Santa Fe) Drive-Thru Distribution, 1222 Siler Rd, behind the Col Green Angel Depot – enter from the north entrance
- The Food Depot parking lot, 1222 Siler Rd., May 2, 16, 30: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (Not Commodity) and May 9*, 23*, at Santa Fe Place Mall, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (Commodity)
- Cerrillos MFP, Dirt area near railroad tracks across from the Cerrillos Hills State Park, Distributes food the first & third Thursday of the month from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- * Recipients should be prepared to provide their name, address, and household information including income.
Pharmacies that Deliver:
- Pill-pack home delivery by Amazon
Corazon Concierge – Santa Fe
1-800-762-7058 or email email@example.com
Services provided are grocery shopping, running errands, picking up medications, transportation to doctor’s appointments, caring for pets.