BECOME A MEMBER
BECOME OUR NEWEST MEMBER
Are you seeking to strengthen your connection to God? Are you looking for ways to foster social connections within the Jewish community? Are you pursuing enrichment of your Jewish educational and spiritual life? If you answer yes to any or all of these questions, then Congregation B’nai Israel invites you to become our newest member.
Our building contains an award-winning, architecturally remarkable sanctuary to inspire your contemplation and prayer.
At CBI, you will belong to a welcoming, multi-generational community of more than 200 families who call the Albuquerque area home.
We extend friendship and camaraderie when you enter our doors.
Members of CBI have:
- Support for lifecycle events, in times of celebration and in times of difficulty
- A valuable Religious School for children
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah preparation, ceremonies, and services
- Voting at member-wide meetings
- Seating at High Holiday services
- A Kosher Kitchen where some of the tastiest meals in the Southwest are prepared for our Onegs, Kiddushes, and special events!
- Social, spiritual, and educational opportunities
- A weekly minyan of lay-led services and spiritual community
- Subscriptions to our monthly member newsletter and weekly e-Blasts of time-sensitive member-only information
- A bi-annually updated member directory
Membership is open to all Jewish people and their spouse/partner and children. People of other faiths may be included in a Family Membership if their spouse/partner is Jewish. Membership spans the one-year period from July 1- June 30th. We have membership levels for Individuals, Active Military, Families, and Students.
We rely on dues, as well as generous donations, to sustain the financial solvency of our house of worship. Synagogue operations include paying the salaries of our small, dedicated staff, maintaining and preserving our historic building, updating infrastructure for enhancements to security, and ultimately being able to invest in our endowment to insure our future generations may perpetuate our spiritual community, wherever that home may be.
To remain in good standing and receive all the benefits of belonging to the congregation, we ask our members pay annual dues. We will not turn anyone away because they have limited funds. We may arrange financial plans that work with your budget. Membership can be paid at once, or sustained on a monthly basis across the year. We can accept payment by credit card, personal check, or paypal.
Our Membership team, Nori Yonack and Beth Stewart, looks foward to making your acquaintance and explaining how easy and rewarding it is to join the CBI Family.
Say "Shalom!" Invite the Membership Team to Contact You.
Please send us a message using the form to the right. Our staff will get back to you within 48 hours. If this is urgent or requires immediate attention, please call the office at 505-266-0155 or email@example.com.
NOTE: DO NOT enter sensitive info on this form. For privacy, please contact the rabbi directly using firstname.lastname@example.org or use the *Contact the Rabbi* form on the contact us page.